Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Tea For Two

Someone shared this incredibly cute yet moving short film on Facebook today and it seemed to have left an impression on me. As we near our first anniversary, I've been recalling moments leading up to our wedding. I remember the excitement, the kan cheong moments, and the nerves I had to keep calm. Twas a fun week leading up to 14th April. :D


Tea for Two from The Perennial Plate on Vimeo.

From the hodgepodge of emotions I felt then, I'm relishing in the calmness which descended upon us after the wedding. These days, I wake up everyday, look over at Jason still fast asleep and think, 'Boy am I a lucky gal!'

I hope I'll still remember details of quirky or romantic moments that would make me giggle like the lady in the video, well after 34 years of marriage. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment