Sunday, April 14, 2013

The First Anniversary~!


It's been a year since we got married and as much as it feels like one year moved along real fast, it also feels like a year where we have had to continuously work on connecting with each other and building our relationship. 

If I were to describe our first year of marriage, I'd say it's been FUN. Mainly cause we're still learning about each other and we're able to laugh with and AT each other often. I'm so glad I married my best friend. :)

I wrote this a few years back and I'm glad I still feel the same way about Jason.

Coffee fix
Seeing you is like that first waft of coffee grains I smell when I take the lid off the bottle.
Knowing you is like watching the grains fall into the cup as I measure the exact portions of coffee, creamer and sugar that will make my perfect cup of java.
Being with you is like finally taking a sip and savouring the bittersweet taste and aroma; a welcome repose in the early morning (or any time of day actually).
You, like my morning coffee fix, is contentment at its best. 
Oh what bliss~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment