Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Year Three!


Today we celebrate our third anniversary! Woohoo! 

It's been a rather adventure-filled three years with lots of laughter, some tears and loads of silliness. As I reflect upon the year that has passed, I'm ever so grateful for the opportunity to reach another milestone with you. 

This year, I pray that we will increase in our capacity to give to each other and to others. That we will not settle with being just happy but that we will be that which brings joy to the people around us. I pray that you will grow to even greater heights in your ministry, in your music and especially in your walk with The Big Guy. As He gives you dreams and visions and expands your capacity to serve I pray that you'll also have strength to follow through. 

As for me? I'll be right there carrying that load with you. Love you loads Jason Teoh!


No comments:

Post a Comment